It’s official! 2019 is coming to a close, and a new decade is around the corner! Looking back on the past year, there are some things I’m so grateful for. Here’s a short list of the highlights:
1) I released the first book in my very first FF romance trilogy, THE NEON FISHNETS, and was floored by how well received it was! It consistently stayed within the top 100 of Amazon’s Lesbian Fiction and Lesbian Romance categories and has been my most successful book to date. Thank you, readers!
2) I had my first ever audio book versions of a couple of my stories released. Such a fun milestone!
3) I connected with lots of wonderfully kind new fans of my work online. So appreciative of those of you who have reached out! I love hearing from you!
4) Not writing related, but I got to meet one of my long-time idols, the living angel Sarah Brightman. Unforgettable experience!
5) Also not writing related, I finally got to check out Deep Ellum, a beyond cool spot in Dallas that i’ve always wanted to check out, and which will appear in NEON FISHNETS Book 2!
Are there any noteworthy things you did in 2019? If so, please share in the comments!
Wishing everyone a great new year!
Enjoy my work? Buy me a coffee!