Saturday, December 29, 2018

2018: The Year in Review

Looking back on 2018, I am thrilled at what a great year it's been! As I have continued to re-focus and re-brand to writing FF romance, I have felt more and more certain that I this genre is where my heart is, and I plan to continue to write more of the same.

Serving as inspiration this year was the powerful, sensual film Disobedience, which released this summer. I was able to see it in the theater and wrote a review of it, which you can read --> here. <-- 




Simply put, I adored this film. I wouldn't be surprised to see it up for some Oscars in 2019. It's that good. I hope to see more high-quality lesbian romance films like this released in the future. I think the world's ready for more! ((Fingers crossed!))

As for my publications in the world of FF romance, this year I was so proud to publish not one, but two lesbian romance books. 

This summer, I released my second lesbian romance novel, CITY SPIRIT, COUNTRY HEART, which has gone on to be my best-selling book to date!




Then, in December, I released my very first Christmas themed story, the FF romance short "A Twist of Christmas Fate." During its first week, it made it to the Top 10 in the LGBT Kindle Short Reads category on Amazon. Another milestone I am so proud of!




But I wouldn't have had such a great year without you, my readers! Every day, I grow more grateful and appreciative of you! 

I also must mention the support of my publisher, which I am proud to work with: Painted Hearts Publishing. Their staff is so knowledgeable and talented and passionate about the business, and I feel honored to be a part of the team. (By the way, if you haven't browsed their traditional and diverse romantic offerings, I suggest you treat yourself right now and take a look! --> www.paintedheartspublishing.com <--)

As we go into 2019, I'm not planning on slowing down! In fact, I have some exciting projects in the queue, one in particular that I'm working hard on right now, and I think you're going to like it. Let's just say, I'm delving into one of my favorite worlds to bring you a whole new set of fun adventures, sexy characters, and delicious romances that are totally gonna rock!




So, friends, thanks again for your continued love and support. Stay tuned, stay in touch, and have a fabulous new year - 2019 is gonna rock! 


XoXo

Scarlett


***




No comments:

Post a Comment