Sunday, August 6, 2017

War on the Catwalk 2017

Hello, darlings!




Last night I had so much fun at House of Blues in Dallas getting to experience drag queen greatness at War on the Catwalk live!




They put on an amazing show that lasted over two hours. Not only did they look great, they entertained the hell out of a sold-out audience. They made us laugh, they made us cry, and they made us feel empowered. It was so refreshing to spend time among such liberated, beautiful souls, not just onstage but also in the audience.

I was admittedly a little starstruck getting to meet all of them, especially since I had watched every episode of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 9 and felt like I had gotten to know them all through the process. They were all super sweet in person, especially the inspiring winner of the competition, the artistic and intelligent Sasha Velour. Also, the ultra-sexy Kimora Blac made me want to melt into a happy little puddle when she told me she loved my makeup. **Purr**

Here are the links to all of their Instagram pages. I listed them in clockwise order of the above photo, starting with Shea Coulee, who is sitting on the left side of the pic:


Shea Coulee

Eureka O'Hare

Trinity Taylor

Sasha Velour

Alexis Michelle

Kimora Blac

Farrah Moan





XoXo

Scarlett


No comments:

Post a Comment