Wednesday, February 19, 2020

February 2020 Update

Hello, all! Valentine's Day has come and gone, and hopefully you've grabbed some of that 75% off chocolate and are enjoying the second half of Februrary.

I just wanted to do a quickie post to update you that I am hard at work on the second draft of THE NEON FISHNETS: BOOK 2! This one's told from Raina's POV, and it's been a wild ride spending time in that reckless rocker's mind. I'm crossing my fingers you'll enjoy this one as much as the first. My goal is to submit it to my publisher this spring.



image from pexels.com


In the meantime, if you haven't read THE NEON FISHNETS: BOOK 1, you can catch up to be ready for the sequel! Check out PLAYING WITH FIRE, the enemies-to-lovers rock romance that started the new FF trilogy, here:






Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to stay tuned for all the rockin' lesfic updates!




XoXo

Scarlett




2 comments:

  1. Loved the first one and eagerly awaiting the second...and third.

    ReplyDelete