Monday, June 21, 2021

TAKING THE RISK Spotlight # 1 : San Antonio Riverwalk

 In this first "Behind the Scenes" blogpost for THE NEON FISHNETS BOOK 3: TAKING THE RISK, I wanted to introduce you to the San Antonio Riverwalk!


photo from sanantonio.gov


This city is near and dear to my heart since I have family down there, and I've visited and loved it since I was a little girl. I wanted to include it in the book, so I made it one of the places that The Fishnets performed on their U.S. Tour.

After their performance in the book, CJ takes a stroll down the famed Riverwalk that the city is so known for. Rather than describe this really cool place to you, I found a YouTube video that will let you take a virtual walk - perhaps the next best thing to experiencing it in person!







Thanks for stopping by! 


- Scarlett

***************






No comments:

Post a Comment